Where children play, discover, dream and learn.
The Child Development Center is committed to offering a developmentally appropriate preschool program in an environment that is safe, engaging, and intellectually and socially stimulating for children between 3 and 5 years old.
Program strengths include:
- NAEYC accredited
- Highly educated/certified teaching staff
- Inclusionary classrooms
- Research-based curriculum
- Play-based learning environment
- Free developmental screenings
- Children are NOT required to be potty trained to attend our program, however we do ask that parents provide diapers, pull-ups and extra clothing.
- We require a copy of the child's birth certificate and immunization records.
- A non-refundable registration fee is required.
- Monthly tuition
- There is also a small one-time facility fee for the year.