Speech Language Pathologist
Great careers begin with great opportunities! The Child Development Center (CDC) is currently seeking dedicated professionals for the position of Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Casper, Wyoming. As an SLP, you will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team providing speech and language services to children age birth through twenty-one.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children by joining the CDC team? Experiences at CDC include:
- Early Intervention in a child’s natural environment
- Inclusionary preschool throughout embedded and/or pullout therapy
- Opportunities to provide services to children in therapy-based classrooms
- Clinical services provided to children ages birth – 21
- Flexible daily/weekly work schedule and days worked annually
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Full benefit package available to FT employees
- Sign on bonus will be provided upon start date
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: screenings, evaluations, documentation, goal writing, service delivery, and travel within Natrona County. Minimum Qualifications: MA or MS Degree in Speech Pathology and CCC or strong CFY.